Sunday, November 9, 2008

Goodbye Mat...


I never imagined that I will say good bye to you this soon. I never thought that one day, I will no longer see you. I never thought that one day... you'll leave me alone in this world. But I guess that's how it should be. I guess we all have to leave one day.

All my life, I've been alone and wandering. Never knowing what lies ahead... ready to explore to unexplored regions. I have friends but you're a stand out. You can tell me to stop... You had faith in me, in my capabilities... You made me strong.

Do you still remember the promise we made? We're gonna leave this place and work abroad to make our lives better and of our family. We even promised to finish our studies together. But I guess it's all useless now. There will no longer be a "we"... it will only be "me".

For sure, I will miss you Mat. I will miss the fun that we had... the dreams that we shared and the memories that we both have. To be honest, I feel betrayed because of all the people closest to you, I was the last to know. I feel betrayed because you left me here alone again and wandering...

But I guess, life has to go on. I thank you though for making me strong and for believing in me. I will continue our dreams... I will not fail... Soon, we will be together again... Good bye best friend! See you soon...

No comments: