Wednesday, October 29, 2008

RR's Birthay



October 19, Sunday... I am tired because of the day's work. Besides, I have to accompany a friend who's looking for a place to rent.

Hahaha... The blog is not about me. Well, I'm just so happy to be part of another celebration. That is, RR's birthday. As usual, birthdays won't be complete without beer and food... And guess what, we celebrated her birthday at "Gerry's Grill".

Most of the wave mates came to celebrate her birthday. Among the surviving wave, only Lester and Cali failed to join us. We also called Mon and Arthur but both failed to come.

As always, we talked about our calls... Enjoying each and every moment that we shared together as friends. This is just few of the events I am sure, each and every one of us will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sad to say, because only 1 photo was taken... Anyway, here is a bit of reminder on that very special day...

No comments: