Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sweet Lies...

Love… such a beautiful word. It speaks about a lot of things. Gives people a lot of hope… It makes people smile but it also break people’s heart. Love itself is a deception…

You can easily tell someone that you love him/her. However, what matters most is the real feeling of the person who told you that. I’ve been told a lot of times that they love me yet the they don’t. I’ve been deceived yet I still hope that they will really love me. The only people that I know they really love me are my family and my friends, regardless of what I’ve done and regardless of who I am.

But then again, "LOVE" may be the sweetest word one wishes to hear, it's also the sweetest lie one has spoken.I’ve learned my lessons the hard way… Now, I’m closing all my doors ‘coz I don’t want to be deceived once more.

But no matter how painful it may seem... Sooner or later, I will still look for love and hope to find it. I'm in no hurry because who knows what'll happen next.

No comments: