Monday, October 27, 2008

Rose' Birthday

Rose, the virgin of the wave celebrated her birthday in her boarding house last October 8. Of course, we were invited by the birthday girl.Not all of us were there to celebrate the bithday though. A couple of us didn't make it. Besides, some of us still has to come to work later that night.

Anyways, as always, we had a great time. There's a lot of food and drink on the table. It's actually more than enough to feed the rest of the surviving wavemates. Hehehe... What's more? Well, we took pictures to preserve the memory we have with our friends.

We headed back to the office at around 10:30pm while leaving the other's there. We still have to prepare for work... We were supposed to render ATO and go back to the venue, however it did not materialize.

Well, it's ok anyway. We have the time of our lives... As they say... All's well that ends well...


1 comment:

SexyLady said...

I consider that as my one of my most memorable birthday. Eventhough I was not with my family and some of us did not manage to come, the presence of true friends was more than enough to make me happy. I'd really treasure it. Thanks to all who exerted their efforts to come and I also appreciate those who greeted me.

I really love being in this waive. Hope we'll have more bonding moments and make more memories together...