Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Personal Home Pages

wave9's Home Page - Road Runner Personal Home Pages

I'm not really computer savvy or techie enough to know a lot of things about the cyber world. The only computer lessons that I have was all about "Microsoft Office" specially MS Word and MS Excel which is essential for my course.

However, I am the type of person who believes that not everything that a person needs to know can be taught or learned inside the classroom. For example, one can learn the use of computer by just observing and asking questions.

Anyway, this homepage is not my very first homepage. To be honest, this is already the second homepage that I created. The reason why I created this page is that... I want to preserve memories... I want to remember things and be remembered even in simple ways.

This homepage contains and will contain all the pictures of our wavemates... I will post in the homepage some facts about each and every one of us, while this blog serves as our outlet to release the stress that we are feeling. After all, it's always a nice thought to relax, sit back and let whatever is on your mind float and come into existence.

I am proud of this homepage because this is not just mine but ours... This is not just for one person but for all of us and for the friendship that I intend to keep for the rest of my days.

No comments: